Hitachi High-Technologies Group has raised the bar with its latest handheld XRF analyser, the X-MET8000. The advantages of the X-MET8000 include:
- Accurate alloy identification – With over 1600 alloys included, the X-MET8000 XRF analyser includes the most comprehensive set of grade libraries (AISI DIN, JIS, and GB) pre-installed
- Easy to handle: The model is extremely light, compact and has an optional shield to prevent detector and X-ray tube damage when testing small components and sharp objects.
- Powerful data management – Store up to 100,000 results including spectra and sample image (with optional camera), share using Wifi and print via Bluetooth
- Easy-to-use – Intuitive, icon-driven user interface requiring minimal operator training, coupled with a customisable results screen for fast decision making, Only displays information that is important to you
- Low cost of ownership – The analyser is rugged with an IP54 rating (equivalent to NEMA3) for superior protection against dust and water
- Minimises downtime – Quick-swap analysis window and optional shield with no tools required to change if broken or dirty
- Maximises productivity – Up and running in seconds, and with 10-12 hours of battery life
- Three options available – Smart, Optimum and Expert – so there is an analyser to suit every type and size of operation
STOP PRESS: We can now announce the release of a new application note for the X-MET8000 series analysers, for the determination of palladium (Pd), platinum (Pt), and rhodium in spent automotive car catalysts making it ideal for the car dismantler or metal merchant dealing in scrap catalytic converters – and also the perfect partner for our Catalytic Converter recycling systems.
X-MET is the ultimate in accuracy, but if you’re looking for a simple and fast system for analysis and sorting without the need for certification and licensing, then take a look at the Vulcan LIBS analyser. Or operate both units in tandem for an all-round solution to fast and accurate metals analysis.