JMC Recycling supplies a large variety of equipment for every size yard, including our range of small and large shears. We have known brands including Bonfiglioli and McIntyre. In this blog, we will discuss the benefits and features of our available shears and what JMC Recycling can offer your scrap yard.
Bonfiglioli Squalo 1000 mobile incline shear
The Bonfiglioli Squalo 1000 is perfect for both scrap yards and construction sites. These shears can process any kind of mixed light to medium scrap metal. The Bonfiglioli Squalo 1000 is extremely cost-effective, and versatile, and takes up a small space in a scrap yard.
The average productivity of the shears depends on the input material type, the quantity and quality, and the operator’s ability. However, the longest preset length of a cut can range from 9 to 11 metric tons per hour.
What are the benefits of the Bonfiglioli Squalo 1000?
There are multiple features and benefits to the Bonfiglioli Squalo 1000, which include:
- Easily transportable – using roll on/off system
- Other load/unload configurations available to suit local practices
- No foundations or civil works are required prior to the setup
- Minimal footprint required
- High density of processed sheared material is achieved by the powerful side compression of material prior to shearing
- Fully automatic cycle – 1 cut every 42-45 seconds
- A one-man operation – Load shear and load sheared processed material with the same machine. This offers the lowest running costs in the market in this category
SQUALO 1500-2000- 3000
The Bonfiglioli range of Squalo vertical guillotine shears is the most powerful shear available on the market. It is the best available choice for processing all kinds of HMS such as beams, rails, pipe, re-rod, skeleton plates, tanks, and other types of oversized and heavy material. The shear blades have 4 cutting edges and are equipped with four lifting cylinders to move it easily on a gooseneck or low boy trailers.
What are the benefits of the Bonfiglioli Squalo 1500-2000-3000?
There are multiple features and benefits to the Bonfiglioli Squalo 1500-2000-300 including:
- The complete shear can be easily transported using its unique hydraulic leg lift system.
- No foundation or civil works are required prior to the setup.
- Minimal footprint required
- Four cutting lengths are available that can be set or changed quickly and easily.
- Increased density of processed sheared material is achieved by the side compression of material prior to shearing.
- Fully automatic cycle
- Squalo 1500-2000-3000 are able to process most types of HMS including heavy metal scrap, bulky material, skeleton plate, and rebar. In addition, light and mixed metal scrap can be handled with ease.
- No need to downsize the material with alligator shears or torch thanks to its extended jib and hopper capacity
We have tried and tested all of the small and large shears available at JMC, including the Bonfiglioli shears, and believe we have the best range of small and large shears on the market. Speak to one of our members of the team *here* and see what JMC Recycling can offer your scrap yard or construction site.