Forrec TQ Four-Shaft aluminium shredders are heavy duty, efficient machines able to process aluminium and a range of waste materials. An innovative interchangeable shaft system and the use of wear-proof screens drastically reduces maintenance costs and increases ease of operation.
Benefits of Forrec aluminium shredders:
- Low number of rotations (10-12 rpm)
- Four shaft system with independent engines and reducers
- Configurable automatic gear reversal
- Bearings outside of the cutting chamber
- Automatic greasing managed by PLC
- Use of high quality steels
- Configurable blades for thickness and number of teeth
- Wear-proof grills to define the output material
Forrec can also provide full systems for the treatment of aluminium scrap either loose or in bales using a combination of hammer mills and shredders.
If you are looking to reduce the volume of your aluminium scrap, then please call us on 0115 940 9630 or complete the contact form below:Contact us NOW