A-Ward’s innovative MiTiltTM tilting container unloaders enable immediate and controlled unloading bulk material from shipping containers, which can be inserted either into the tilter directly with a standard trailer or from above with a forklift, crane or reach stacker.
A-Ward’s unique MiTiltTM unloader eliminates the need for scarce and expensive tilting trailers. Whether your material is being unloaded through a grate, over an edge, or directly in the ground, the MiTiltTM enables faster, cleaner and safer unloading.
HOW IT WORKS
The MiTiltTM unloader tilts up to a maximum unloading angle of 70 degree, with a 90 degree option available if required. They work in a similar way as our MiTiltTM loaders.
MiTiltTM is ideal for:
- Unloading a range of materials directly into your storage system, at the speed you want.
- Contamination-free unloading of sensitive or hazardous materials.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Significantly speed up the container unloading process
- Reduce labor costs by using a single operator with remote control
- Eliminate contamination risks by unloading directly into silo
- Remove reliance on rare and expensive tilting trailers
- Increase operator safety
- Unload containers where and when you want
- Control unloading speed by adjusting tilt angle
- Ability to store container in tilter and unload over a longer period of time
A-Ward on Site: Case Studies and Video
Click here to find out how an A-Ward container unloader reduced costs and improved hygiene for Nestlé Singapore.
Click here to find out how an A-Ward 40ft container unloading system saved Libman costs and improved safety.
Click here to find out how A-Ward’s flexible resin unloading system minimises costs and wastage for Sistema Plastics.
Click here to find out how A-Ward’s container unloader has revolutionised safety and speed in the waste industry, at Sita-Suez (UK).
Take a look at an A Ward container unloader in action:Contact us NOW